Read detailed instructions on how to use LUMA’s human-centered design session planning tool to transform design thinking recipes into start-to-finish work agendas.
- What is Session Planner?
- Automated Tools within Session Planner
- Where can I find Session Planner?
- Where can I find a session agenda I previously created?
- How do I share a session agenda with someone?
- How are additional details added to a session agenda in Session Planner?
- When the Check my agenda button is used what is the agenda being checked against?
- How do I adjust the start time of a session agenda I created in Session Planner?
- How do I adjust the end time of a session agenda I created in Session Planner?
- How do I create a session agenda that is more than one day?
- Where did the Templates & tools tab in Session Planner go?
- I am trying to view a session agenda that was shared with me, but the page is coming up blank. How do I fix this?