Our Facilitator Certification Program teaches you how to design, plan and lead highly effective design thinking work sessions with — and for — teams within your organization, or with groups that include clients or external stakeholders.
In this role, you’ll develop deep competency using design thinking activities and techniques to solve problems creatively. You’ll be equipped to help teams use the LUMA System methods to tackle key business challenges, faster and with better results.
As a LUMA certified facilitator, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate the key attributes of a LUMA facilitator
- Help individuals and teams develop key behaviors that support innovation
- Plan agendas for effective work sessions and prepare by prototyping
- Run effective sessions that empower participants and energize the group
- Communicate session outcomes and evaluate the results to refine future efforts