Coaching sessions are the second phase of the Practitioner Certification Program. These three coaching sessions take place every other week after the final live learning session. Coaching sessions help you start using the new skills you’ve learned right away, by applying LUMA methods to challenges in your daily work. Coaching sessions are two hours in duration and take place every other week.
For each of the three coaching sessions, you will:
- Pick a challenge and select the LUMA methods to apply.
- Plan your step-by-step approach using tools on LUMA Workplace.
- Document your work via screenshots, photos, sketches or other artifacts.
- Assess how it went using LUMA’s evaluation worksheet..
- Be ready to share your experience with the group using LUMA’s storytelling template.
As you and others in the group share how you’ve applied LUMA methods to your challenges, your coach will offer expert feedback, guidance and advice. Your peers may also offer feedback — just as you can offer input and encouragement when others tell their stories.