Design Thinking Essentials is offered to private clients and is not available to the public.
Design Thinking Essentials will teach you how to use six essential human-centered design methods from the LUMA System of Innovation to help you deeply understand the problems you’re trying to solve, then develop innovative solutions.
- Course objective: Learn new tools for more effective problem-solving in everyday work.
- Learning objectives:
- Speak the language of design thinking and use the LUMA System.
- Use the six essential methods you’ve learned for common business challenges.
- Use LUMA Workplace, our digital platform for tools and resources, to develop your design thinking skills and use them in your work with confidence.
- Methods learned:
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Rose, Thorn, Bud
- Affinity Clustering
- Creative Matrix
- Importance/Difficulty Matrix