Making Remote Teamwork Human-centered is offered to private clients and is not available to the public.
Making Remote Teamwork Human-centered will teach participants strategies and practical tips for using design thinking remotely with colleagues, clients or anyone else, no matter where they are, using human-centered design methods from the LUMA System of Innovation.
- Course objective: Learn best practices, tools and tips for working together from different locations.
- Learning objectives:
- Determine how and when to plan and run effective remote collaboration sessions.
- Use human-centered design methods remotely, whether working on your own or collaborating with others.
- Follow best practices and leverage common tools to support remote work.
- Methods learned:
- Creative Matrix
- Concept Poster
- Abstraction Laddering
- Statement Starters
- Visualize the Vote
- Importance/Difficulty Matrix
To learn more about this course for your organization, please contact us.