LUMA follows a privacy-by-design approach that reflects our commitment to protecting personal information for everyone in the course.
- As a general rule, we do not record our live learning sessions. The rare exceptions require formal approval and consent from LUMA, clients and participants in live learning sessions.
- We do not allow participants to take screenshots or capture transcripts, nor do our instructors take screenshots.
- We advise course participants not to share any personal, sensitive and/or confidential information, and we delete the virtual whiteboards right after the final course session.
- Except for the screen name you choose to display during a videoconferencing session, we do not share any participant’s name, contact information or other details with other participants. Individual participants may exchange contact information with each other if they choose.
- For registration and course administration tools, we use appropriate safeguards to protect personally identifiable information.
- We also use appropriate safeguards for video conferencing to keep our sessions private and secure.