You'll learn design thinking skills and strategies online with live, expert instruction from LUMA Institute.
Note: LUMA Anywhere courses are only available to private clients.
Design Thinking Essentials
In Design Thinking Essentials you’ll learn six essential human-centered design methods from the LUMA System of Innovation to help you deeply understand the problems you’re trying to solve, then develop innovative solutions.
Design Thinking Essentials equips you to:
- Speak the language of design thinking and use the LUMA System.
- Use the six essential methods you’ve learned for common business challenges.
- Use LUMA Workplace, our digital platform for tools and resources, to develop your design thinking skills and use them in your work with confidence.
Making Remote Teamwork Human-centered
In Making Remote Teamwork Human-centered participants learn strategies and practical tips for using design thinking remotely with colleagues, clients or anyone else, no matter where they are, using human-centered design methods from the LUMA System of Innovation.
Making Remote Teamwork Human-centered equips participants to:
- Determine how and when to plan and run effective remote collaboration sessions.
- Use human-centered design methods remotely, whether working individually or collaborating with others.
- Follow best practices and leverage common tools to support remote work.
Facilitating Great Meetings
In Facilitating Great Meetings participants learn how to plan, prepare for and facilitate effective and fun work sessions using methods from the LUMA System of Innovation. Each person in the course will gain hands-on experience by teaming up with another participant to design and facilitate a LUMA mini-session, with others in the group as their participants.
Facilitating Great Meetings equips participants to:
- Plan and prepare human-centered work sessions to address common challenges.
- Facilitate engaging work sessions with agility.
- Document and share outcomes from those sessions with participants and other stakeholders.
To learn more about private courses for your organization, please contact us.