Everyone who completes a LUMA Anywhere course will receive a badge, unique to each course, in recognition of their accomplishments and new skills.
- First, download your course badge by clicking on My Workplace on the top navigation bar of LUMA Workplace. Then, click Achievements.
- Click on the badge
- Click Download badge.
- The course badge is downloaded as a .png file. Save the badge to your computer or personal drive for safe keeping.
- On LinkedIn, navigate to the Start a post area and click the camera icon.
- Upload the course badge .png file from the earlier step.
- Recommended step: Click Add alt text.
- Write a short description of the image to make the post more accessible. For example, LUMA Anywhere course: Design Thinking Essentials badge
Click Save. Then, click Next.
- Write a short message about the badge and/or your experience in the course. In your post, you can mention LUMA Institute and tag our account so we can add a comment of congratulations. When tagging LUMA Institute, be sure to type @ then LUMA Institute. You should see our profile pop up. Click on that and “LUMA Institute” should now be in boldface, indicating you’ve tagged us!
- Consider adding a hashtag like #humancentereddesign
- Finally, click Post.