LUMA is taking precautions to make our events safe for all. LUMA instructors will introduce to participants the following guidelines at the beginning of all in-person events:
- Please refrain from human-to-human contact such as handshakes and hugs.
- Wash your hands with warm soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer regularly.
- Cover your face with your elbow or a tissue if you feel the urge to sneeze or cough.
- Noise and privacy permitting, LUMA instructors will try to ensure that the event space is well ventilated.
- If an instructor or participant feels ill during the event, especially if they have symptoms of COVID-19 (dry cough, fever, malaise), they should remove themselves from the event immediately.
- During the event and for at least 30 days after the event, if anyone learns that an attendee had to be isolated as a suspected COVID-19 case, they should inform LUMA as soon as possible. For public events, LUMA will inform the relevant instructors and participants.