When the Check my agenda button is used what is the agenda being checked against?
- When Check my agenda is clicked each method is checked for appropriate timing.
- If there is too much time or not enough time allotted for any given method, advice will appear in the form of roses (positive), thorns (negative) and buds (opportunities for improvement). The appropriate time allotments are based on best practices from LUMA’s instructors and coaches.
- To take action on the advice, click the X at the top right-hand corner to close the pop-up window.
- Then, adjust the length of time listed to the left of the method.
- Next, click in the Hour and Minutes field to set.