Recipes integrated with MURAL can be found on the Work effectively with remote teams page under the heading Recipes you can launch in MURAL, a digital workspace for visual collaboration.
In addition to the recipes on this page, you'll find many methods throughout LUMA Workplace that can be used in MURAL.
You’ll find the Use remotely in MURAL button on any method or recipe that connects with MURAL.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use a LUMA method or recipe in MURAL.
- First, click the Use remotely in MURAL button.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to MURAL.
- Enter your email address and click GO TO TEMPLATE.
- If you’re already a MURAL subscriber, you’ll be directed to the template.
- If you’re not already a MURAL subscriber, you’ll be directed to a screen to sign up for a free trial. Learn more about MURAL.
- Next, click CREATE MURAL FROM TEMPLATE.
- Now you’ll be able to interact with the template to facilitate the method or recipe.
- To learn how to use MURAL visit the MURAL Help Center.