MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that is integrated into all of the methods and recipes in LUMA Workplace. Each method and recipe in LUMA Workplace has a link that opens to pre-built templates you can work with right away.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use a LUMA method or recipe in MURAL.
- First, click the Use remotely in MURAL button found at the top right-hand corner of any method or recipe.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to MURAL.
- Enter your email address and click GO TO TEMPLATE.
- If you’re already a MURAL subscriber, you’ll be directed to the template.
- If you’re not already a MURAL subscriber, you’ll be directed to a screen to sign up for a free trial. Learn more about MURAL.
- Next, click CREATE MURAL FROM TEMPLATE.
- Each mural is pre-populated with step-by-step templates for remote execution of activities by groups of various sizes (as indicated by the recipe), complete with expert tips and guidance.
- To learn how to use MURAL visit the MURAL Help Center.