LUMA's in-person workshops provide an exceptional experience that is hands-on, dynamic and fun! Be prepared for fast-paced presentations from expert instructors mixed with human-centered design activities that will have you up and participating from the start. As the workshop progresses, you’ll work in teams and gain new perspectives from other participants in your cohort, and they’ll learn from you!
Information for public workshop participants:
After registering for a public program, you should have received an email from Eventbrite. (Please check your junk/spam folder if the email is not in your inbox). This email specifies where the workshop is being held, the dates and times of the workshop and remote coaching sessions along with some general information. Below is some important information for your reference.
- The workshop will start *promptly* at 9 a.m. each day. Please plan to arrive by 8:45 a.m. so you can settle in and meet your classmates before we start.
- The workshop will conclude each day by 5 p.m.
- Business casual dress is appropriate.
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
- There is nothing that you need to prepare in advance or bring to the workshop. Just bring your curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm for learning a new way of working!
LUMA workshops offered through private clients provide an experience that is quite similar to our public workshops. If you are interested in LUMA training and resources for your organization's workforce, visit our LUMA Enterprise page to learn more.