How do I add my certificate to my LinkedIn profile?
Our achievement sharing guidance and tools are currently undergoing some maintenance. While we work on a more automated solution, you can share your achievement by manually adding it to your LinkedIn profile under Licenses & Certifications. On your LinkedIn profile, follow the steps below.
- First, click the + icon on the right.
- The Add licenses & certifications form should appear. Fill out the form. Below is an example.
- We don't provide a Credential ID, but the Credential URL to use can be found below.
- If you've earned practitioner certification: https://luma.institute/practitioner
- If you've earned facilitator certification: https://luma.institute/facilitator
- If you've earned instructor certification: https://luma.institute/instructor
Please note, that at this time the URL is not personalized for your certificate. We are working to improve this in a future iteration.