I have a Klaxoon account and want to use it with LUMA Workplace. How do I do this?
- First, click a Method. (Klaxoon templates are not available for recipes at this time.)
Note: It is highly recommended to sign into Klaxoon first before opening a template in LUMA Workplace.
- Then, click Use template now.
- Next, click Open template with Klaxoon.
Please note: If your organization has set a different preferred digital whiteboard platform, Klaxoon will not display here.
- If you are logged in to Klaxoon, you’ll be directed to the Klaxoon application. Click use template.
- Then, click create.
Each Klaxoon board is pre-populated with step-by-step templates for remote execution of activities by groups of various sizes, complete with expert tips and guidance.
It is highly recommended to make sure that you are logged into Klaxoon before clicking the Use template now button in LUMA Workplace; however, if you are not logged into Klaxoon, follow the steps below.
- First, click get started for free.
- If you don’t have a Klaxoon account, enter your email address and click continue.
- If you have a Klaxoon account, click log in. (After logging in, you’ll need to return to the method in LUMA Workplace and click the Use template now button.)
To learn how to use Klaxoon, visit the Klaxoon Help Center.